Hello friends! My most popular blog post to date is my ‘Free & Easy Gold Font Tutorial‘. I also get asked all the time on Tumblr about my fave fonts! About a year ago or so, I started collecting fonts, and I’ve acquired so many favorites. Today, I wanted to share some of my favorite free fonts with y’all! I hope that you can find this post helpful & that you can discover some new faves to add to your collection. Let me know if you would like to see more posts like this in the future!
*P.S. There is now a PART TWO of my top twenty favorite free fonts. Check it out HERE!*
Fonts: contento script | ballerina script | bebas neue | DK innuendo | paduka script | caviar dreams | angeline vintage | moon flower | edition | lucemita | funsized | mayton | fox in the snow | pacifico | DK zesty lime | basic title font | bodini | shorelines script bold | budmo | magnolia sky
1. Go to www.dafont.com or click the links above to find each font.
2. Click ‘download’ (to the right of each font)
3. Once the font has downloaded, click on the downloaded file and then double click the font ‘.otf’ file.
4. The font will then pop up, so select the ‘install font’ tab on the right of the pop up.
5. Yay! You have a new font to play with!
Let me know what your very favorite free font is!
I’d love for you to follow me on Bloglovin’!